Businesses tend to have life cycles. It is important that ownership and management know what to do as the business evolves. From succession to sale to reorganization, there are a multitude of ways in which a business matures. How may the sun set on yours?
Join SulmeyerKupetz attorneys Jeffrey Pomerance and Jason Balitzer in a complimentary CLE-accredited webinar focusing on what management should address as its business matures.
This webinar was the third and final installment in a three-part series, and addressed the following issues pertinent to nearly every operating business:
- Important aspects management should address as the business matures;
- Planning for the future;
- Managing through difficulties;
- Recognizing the need for change;
- Planning for transition;
- Managing the life cycle of your business to completion:
- Sale event;
- Bankruptcy/Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors.