was presented by Victor Sahn, Partner, SulmeyerKupetz, and Michal Good, Southbay Law Firm to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Los Angeles Chapter on April 30, 2014
the presentation recording and PowerPoint deck.
Main Discussion Topics Include:
- Overview of fraudulent transfer law
- Survey of specific factors courts have found relevant in establishing actual fraud
- “Badges of fraud” or constructive fraudulent transfers
- Discussion of solvency, unreasonably small capital and valuation methodologies
- Actual expert reports – Key, relevant criteria; learning from examples
ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 55,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.